Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mother's Day gifts have arrived at Hope's Treasures











I just got in my order from "a greater gift". These items sell quick because they all make you feel good. The artisians are all paid a fair wage for their products and you get a good quality item. If you haven't tasted the Divine Chocolate stop by for a taste. It truely lives up to it's name. The best part - the cocoa growers are part owners of the company - there's no slave labor there. This is really guiltfree chocolate. I'll have some new pictures tommorrow of the items I have left. But stop by soon or the stuff will be GONE.
Don't forget we also have the Recipe from the Ridge Cookbook that makes a nice Mother's Day gift.
I have all kinds of new items that have been donated to the store in sterling and brought over to me here in Ashburn.
No kidding before you go off to the mall stop by and look at our selection. you can spend money and help the community at the same time.
Mary


No comments: