Saturday, May 10, 2008

Attention Hot Wheels Collector's - I've got Hot Wheels Redliners

5/12/08These have been sold. Keep your eye out on this blog here for other treasures like this.
I've gotten in 8 hot wheels redliners. All you Hot Wheels collector's know how rare it is to find a redline (you know the ones that came out in the late 60's early 70's) these are not reproductions or anniversary editions. I am asking $25 each. I'm not taking the time to look each of them up and assign a value. They are $25 each car. Just think you can now justify spending that much money on a toy car. Remember my proceeds go toward the operating expenses for our 3 homeless shelters in this area.
Check out our website for times when we are open. they are first come , first served. Please ask for them at the counter.
Mary

No comments: