Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stop by and see the new faces.

There are several new faces at Hope's Treasures as I have gone back to the Sterling store. Stop by and say Hi.
FYI - One of the advantages to my going back to Sterling is that I pass by Hope's Treasures every day when I check our new property for progress.
So I'm dropping off bins full of stuff several times a week if not daily. You will want to go more frequently now to see what has just arrived.
While your there, say hi to Amanda or Crystal.
Work on the new site is progressing nicely and by this time next month we should be moving the temp Hope's Treasures into it's permanent home next door. Pray that all the trades work swiftly. We're down to the home stretch now and things are looking really good in the new store.
I'll have pix online in a few days.
Mary Fittro - Store Manager

No comments: